- + Steampunk Themed Escape the Room
- + Natural Science meets Steampunk in Museum’s Nature Art Gallery Show
- + POISON AND MERCY: A GIRLS’ ADVENTURE
- + The Ninth Annual Edwardian Ball & World’s Faire, LA Line-Up Announced!
- + Spare and Found Parts by Sarah Maria Griffin
- + Hidden Gems album review
- + Guest Post: Milo Murphy’s Law Review by Bess Goden of Steampunk Parliament
- + Gotham by Gaslight due for global release January 23rd 2018
- + Every Black Day EP sampler review
- + A Review of Bodacious Creed, A Steampunk Zombie Western by Jonathan Fesmire
- Steampunk Themed Escape the Room
- Natural Science meets Steampunk in Museum’s Nature Art Gallery Show
- POISON AND MERCY: A GIRLS’ ADVENTURE
- The Ninth Annual Edwardian Ball & World’s Faire, LA Line-Up Announced!
- Spare and Found Parts by Sarah Maria Griffin
- Hidden Gems album review
- Guest Post: Milo Murphy’s Law Review by Bess Goden of Steampunk Parliament
NewsIn an alternative Victorian Age Gotham City, Batman begins his war on crime while he investigates a new series of murders by Jack the Ripper. The new feature length film featuring DC Comic’s arguably most famous character. But given a Victorian time frame, a brown batsuit and his weapons/gadgets, could this be considered a steampunk batman film? I’m not one to appropriate things for the culture. But the items that he uses that we see in the trailer are...
- Proxxon 28620 Flexishaft 110/P £39.95
- Flexcut KN400 Detail Knife Set £89.95
- Flexcut SK107 11pc Craft Kit £119.95
- Flexcut KN600 Beginners Carving Set £89.95
- Concave/Convex Cabinet Scraper £7.95
- Flexcut KN150 Scorp Set £94.95
- Black & Brass Waterloo Bucket £39.95
- 30inch Panel Gauge £44.95
- Ear Defenders £11.50
- Crown 174RB 4pc. Butt Chisel £54.95
We really hope you like Steampunk Journal. It's run by two main Editors who work free of charge to bring you the best steampunk information they can find.
You're welcome to take a leisurely stroll around the site completely free of charge.
However, Steampunk Journal exists to promote steampunks around the world. With financial help in the form of donations, we will be able to invest in the site more and expand it to bring you even more steampunk news, reviews, interviews and articles.